cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why doesn't the data usage analyzer link work with the 'new' plans?

Miembro

Why doesn't the data usage analyzer link work with the 'new' plans?
I get this response even though I'm using Verizon's link for account analysis

El Análisis de la cuenta móvil no está disponible para clientes en el nuevo Plan Verizon en este momento.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why doesn't the data usage analyzer link work with the 'new' plans?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's get the data usage information you need afinch. Sorry that the website has been giving you trouble. How long have you received this error? Are you using the Verizon Wireless website or App?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I neither know how nor desire to "follow you on twitter". Answer the question. HERE would be a good place, for those of us who are trendily vacuous impaired.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Darkh,

afinch​, in answer to your question, the Account Analysis is being re-configured to work properly with the new plans. Because of Safety Mode, you are able to use your data past your normal limit, causing the Account Analysis to suggest a higher tiered plan to what you may actually want. Please be patient, and I am sure soon it will return and be more efficient.

And Steven, thanks for your response, and thanks for all you do.

Highlighted

Leader

Follow us on Twitter is a standard Verizon rep signature. If you are "trendily vacuous impaired", instead of waiting for a response here is not best, and s good old fashioned phone call to customer support will do the trick. 800-922-0204.

0 Likes