cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why does my device only charge when off?

jeffT62
Miembro

I have the quick charger that came with phone & bought another from Verizon for work. my nexus 6 as of last month will now only charge when I shut phone off, tried many times but only charges when phone is shut off. Kinda sucks when waiting for call but phone needs a charge at home or work.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Phone only charges when off. I have a Nexus 6 and as of last month with 2 different fast chargers that I have for phone it will only charge when powered off.

jeffT62
Miembro

I just noticed that it no longer has the little lightning bolt over the battery when I plug it in & left on charger for a long time the charge percent does not go up, been doing this for about a month or so ( was an update before this all happened)  just for no reason.

" UPDATE!!"  as of yesterday it now shows its charging while still being left on. don't know what happened but that was with both chargers but now everything works as normal.  puzzling??

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Phone only charges when off. I have a Nexus 6 and as of last month with 2 different fast chargers that I have for phone it will only charge when powered off.

Community Manager
Community Manager

jeffT62,

We want you to be able to charge your device whenever you want to, whether it is on or off.  Was there anything uploaded or downloaded on your device around the time this issue started? What exactly happens when you try to charge the device when it is still on (ie. any error messages, etc..)?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

jeffT62
Miembro

I just noticed that it no longer has the little lightning bolt over the battery when I plug it in & left on charger for a long time the charge percent does not go up, been doing this for about a month or so ( was an update before this all happened)  just for no reason.

" UPDATE!!"  as of yesterday it now shows its charging while still being left on. don't know what happened but that was with both chargers but now everything works as normal.  puzzling??

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome, jeffT62. We're so glad to hear the phone is now charging as it should. Most times updates will correct any issues the phone may be having. Updates are meant to enhance and improve your device experience. Was there anything else we can assist you with today?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta