cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why does it send my email alerts to wrong person and i get wrong data alert?

Miembro

How to remove her from getting my emails and why am i getting the wrong  data alerts? How to fix it?

I keep getting the emails from verizon but it tells me at the bottom that the email is also sent to another email address that is not mine. its my aunts email. Ok so i was on my aunts family plan but i got my own account and phone but they wanted me to have the same number and they wanted to transfer the old phone to my account. so we did and found out after that i would have to pay for two phones or cancel the old one which we didn't do. So we got the old phone transferred back to her account off my account.So now i get the email alerts that say they are sent to her email also and i don't want them to. I contacted Verizon support through email awhile ago and they said they didn't see that they were or something all i know is its not fixed and there is no way that i know of to email them so i can attach pics so im here. here are the emails and account page.

This is the email i get and highlighted at the bottom it says her email (lnewman) and my email (hugginsWarren) i only want it sent to mine though and dont know why they are sent to her. also a even bigger problem it say i'm near 90% of my data which i am not. which you will see in another pic.

[removed]

As you can see im not near 90% of my data. it showing me hers or someone else data. at the bottom you can see that her email (lnewman) is not listed as someone who gets my email alerts but it clearly say she does in the emails i get.

Personal Information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why does it send my email alerts to wrong person and i get wrong data alert?

Community Manager
Community Manager

waverzon,

We certainly want to make sure you are able to manage and view your account information online. Seeing that this option is not working the correct way does concern us but we will work together to get this resolved for you. When you sign into the My Veriozn account online, does it show the incorrect email address listed under my profile? If so are you able to change the email address to the correct one?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why does it send my email alerts to wrong person and i get wrong data alert?

Miembro

it shows the correct email my email the huggins warren one.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for replying. We would look into the account. We will send you a private message and look into the individual lines.
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes