cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Why do my orders show processing when they have been cancelled?

monkeywithapun
Miembro

i have about 5 orders that are still "processing" between September 2016 - December 2016.  I don't understand why they have not been cancelled and they are keeping me from ordering online.

I have one order that is a trade in that is still "processing," even though all the reps I have spoken with tell me that it has been cancelled.  I cannot put in another trade in request until the system shows otherwise.

I also have four other processing orders that i know have been cancelled.  Because of this, my account is getting flagged by the fraud team and the orders keep getting cancelled because it cannot pass verification.

On my account, I do not have any "pending orders."  I can still make account changes, but I cannot put in orders without having to go through the fraud team.

Someone has told me that verizon needs to close out open applications.  I have a ticket number from when i called a few days ago, but have not heard anything back.

Please fix this!

ticket número - [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Why do my orders show processing when they have been cancelled?

monkeywithapun
Miembro

Can anybody help me with this????

0 Me gusta