cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why do my messages immediately disappear from my verizon messages conversation on my galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition?

Nickbon
Miembro

I recently bought a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition and downloaded Verizon Messages. All of my conversations synced with my laptop and phone, but whenever I send a message from my tablet it immediately disappears from the conversation on all of my devices. The people on the receiving end still get the message, but I do not see it. Please help.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why do my messages immediately disappear from my verizon messages conversation on my galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nickbon!

I'm sorry to learn of any issues viewing messages sent from your tablet using Verizon Messages. When did this issue begin? Were messages from your tablet ever appearing for you? Please share some details for me, thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Re: Why do my messages immediately disappear from my verizon messages conversation on my galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition?

Nickbon
Miembro

I just posted a new question. I realized that the messages weren't disappearing, they were being moved up because the messages I was receiving were being time stamped fibe hours later than the ones I was sending.

0 Me gusta