cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why do I keep seeing this popup?

WALLEO74
Miembro

When I go to try to add an authorized user/account manager, or try to change my phone number online, I get the following popup, and it won't let me go past it.

Para la seguridad de tu cuenta, requerimos que completes un paso de autorización por internet antes de continuar con tu pedido.

1. Selecciona dónde podemos enviarte el código de autorización por internet
  2. Click send me the code (the message is free and you will not be billed for the message)
    • Recibirás el código en menos de un minuto
    • El código de autorización por internet es numérico (todos los números)
  3. Selecciona un dispositivo o selecciona el email (cuenta de email principal) para enviar el código

Cancela

Enviarme el código

On the next page you will need to enter your Online Authorization Code and clickConfirm

^^^^^^Notice how it says "Select where we can send your Online Authorization Code," but there is nowhere to select said device/email.

The "Send Me the Code" button stays greyed out, and the only options are "Cancel," or to press the X at the top right of the popup box to exit from it. 

This has happened to me on more than one occasion in the last week, and customer service has long hold times. How can I talk to someone who knows how to fix this?

I mentioned it to customer care when I called, and they didn't say anything about how to fix it.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Tech support for MyVerizon online

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Try using a different browser (Chrome, if using IE, or IE if using Chrome) and see if you can complete the steps there.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Try using a different browser (Chrome, if using IE, or IE if using Chrome) and see if you can complete the steps there.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello WALLEO74,

We definitely want you to be able to use your online tools to make these changes. Our community member made a great suggestion regarding using a different browser. What were the results you experienced when you tried a different browser? What happens if you try to make these changes using our new MyVerizon mobile app?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta