cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why do I keep getting weird text messages?

jphelps740
Miembro

One of the users on my account keeps getting alot of text messages from numbers like this 000-005-1090  ? And will get calls and they will not register on my call log but will on the  users phone with regular phone numbers. I do not want to spend hundreds of dollars on one of those companies that I do not even know are legit to get the correct information. Can anyone help.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Weird text Messages

deloused

That text number is the short code assigned to the company McAfee, it sounds like the device in question has one of their security apps on it which would use that code for that application's features.

All calls & messages made over the cellular network will be logged, some examples of ones that wouldn't be logged would be ones made through other methods using applications over data/wifi such as Google Voice, Skype, WhatsAPP, FaceTime, iMessage etc.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

deloused

That text number is the short code assigned to the company McAfee, it sounds like the device in question has one of their security apps on it which would use that code for that application's features.

All calls & messages made over the cellular network will be logged, some examples of ones that wouldn't be logged would be ones made through other methods using applications over data/wifi such as Google Voice, Skype, WhatsAPP, FaceTime, iMessage etc.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

jphelps740
Miembro

Gracias