cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Why did my Verizon Edge agreement change?

TULA214
Miembro

I have been using the edge programy for a few years now, and I'm on my third device with it. With my first phone I waa told i had to pay off 50% to upgrade, but was told 75% the next year. I paid more than I wanted, but needed a new phone. When I got my current phone in July 2016 I was told when I paid 75% of the balance that I could upgrade. I'm ready for a new phone, and when I went to check how long until I could upgrade it says I need to pay 100%.

I don't understand how they can promise me one thing, and then change it after I've already made an agreement. How can they do that?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: verizon edge

Ann154
Expert

Each time you upgrade with a new phone, you entered into a device payment agreement. The terms changed over the years. Device Payment FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Each time you upgrade with a new phone, you entered into a device payment agreement. The terms changed over the years. Device Payment FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

TULA214
Miembro

I read the FAQs. It said my agreement wouldn't change, but last year they told me I'd only have to pay 75% to upgrade next time.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

When did you enter into that last agreement? All agreements after 5/31/15 are required to pay 100% of the DPP agreement before entering into a new agreement.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

TULA214,

We want you to get a new phone with the proper expectations in regards to what steps that need to be taken. Let's get started. What concerns do you have with your current device? For us to fully assist, please reply to the private message.

CoreyM

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta