cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why did I receive a recorded call from 800-922-0204?

Miembro

Received a recorded call from the above number telling me to go to

www.44.verizon.com

Tried and it says no such address or site?  Is this a scam or what?

Gracias

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Received recorded call from 800-922-0204

Asistencia al cliente

YouDoNoKnowMe, thanks for this heads up! I can confirm that this is not a Verizon Wireless text message or promotional offer.We want you to know that protecting your privacy is a priority for us. We encourage you to take every precaution in guarding your personal information from third parties like this. For your safety, we reccommend that you do not personal information such as credit card numbers, passwords, account data, or any other valuable information through fraudulent emails masking as emails from legitimate businesses. For more information regarding how to guard your personal information, click http://vz.to/1gawtxu

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Novice

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

YouDoNoKnowMe, thanks for this heads up! I can confirm that this is not a Verizon Wireless text message or promotional offer.We want you to know that protecting your privacy is a priority for us. We encourage you to take every precaution in guarding your personal information from third parties like this. For your safety, we reccommend that you do not personal information such as credit card numbers, passwords, account data, or any other valuable information through fraudulent emails masking as emails from legitimate businesses. For more information regarding how to guard your personal information, click http://vz.to/1gawtxu

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

It is a scam. It comes up as "technical support" and instructs you to save money by going to 44verizonwireless.com. I did and stopped when it asked for SSN. I search verizon to find a notice of this scam including its Facebook page.

So I thought to be helpful I would post this information on the FB page. It was deleted - three different times - so it is no accident.

I am appalled that verizon is not only failing to warn customers but is complicit in suppressing the information.

I just reported it to the FTC.

0 Likes