cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why can't we make extra payments towards our devices on the Device Payment Plan?

cuhrain
Miembro

This is a follow up to the same question from 2015

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1364739#1364739

Halfway through 2018 now and we still have no way to do this 3 years later?

Are you telling us that your system is unable to to take the ([Total Cost] - [Payments Made]) / (24 - MonthDiff([Date of Purchase], [Current Date]) ) and set that as the new monthly device payment cost?

What is so hard about that? It is simple math. I would love to hear the reason as to why this hasn't been implemented yet.

T-mobile allows this.

You are basically putting the burden on your customers to save the money until they can pay it all off in one go.

In the previous post mentioned you said "We will not be able to change the monthly payment because it was signed for that amount for the next 24 months ."

So just make me sign another document agreeing to the new amount if that is the case or simply add more verbiage to the previous contract to allow for the changing of the monthly payment as approved by the customer at will with no need of another contract.

Yours Truly,

Confused & Irritated

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why can't we make extra payments towards our devices on the Device Payment Plan?

Ann154
Expert

You CAN put a down payment on the purchase of a new phone to reduce the monthly payment agreement amounts.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Re: Why can't we make extra payments towards our devices on the Device Payment Plan?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Cuhrain, we truly understand your concern with the way the device payment agreement is setup. We understand how important simplicity is to you. With our agreement, you can always pay it off at any time. You are correct, there is no way to make a partial payment toward the agreement due to how are billing system is set up. We never want you to feel that we are trying to make things hard for you. This is never our intent. 

Dia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta