cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Why can't i access my Verizon Web Mail account through my Verizon branded LG G3?

Heretic1989

It's bad enough that there isn't a dedicated app for Verizon Web Mail. To make it worse, i also can't access it through my browser (Chrome).

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Why can't i access my Verizon Web Mail account through my Verizon branded LG G3?

Heretic1989

I finally figured it out.

I can't use Verizon Web Mail (@verizon.net) on my Verizon branded LG G3 unless i'm connected to mobile network.

Seriously Verizon?

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Why can't i access my Verizon Web Mail account through my Verizon branded LG G3?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I love LG products, Heretic1989. You should have no issues accessing any email with your LG G3. Have you tried downloading  the Verizon My Fios application? It will manage your email. Here is more information for you. http://vz.to/1R8WkpB
As for signing in on Chrome, what errors are you getting? Have you ever been able to access your Verizon email from Chrome?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Heretic1989

HI AllisonC_VZW,

I don't get FIOS in area code 10460. Let alone not have it. So it doesn't make sense for me to download that app. I'm talking about VZW not having a native Verizon Web Mail app for all VZW customers. As for the Chrome web browser, it's not about getting errors or error messages. I can access other email apps with or without being signed in to Chrome.

It's Verizon Web Mail that i can't access on my phone to read my emails.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there Heretic1989,

I'm sorry about the confusion. The Verizon web mail account is managed by our sister company, Verizon Communications. Their native app, which does manage and use the Verizon Web email, is the FiOS app (Even if you don't have FiOS service). My apologies for that confusion.   For accessing the Verizon Web Mail account via the Chrome Browser, what happens when you try to log in to it or access it from there?

LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Heretic1989

Hi LeoL_VZW

What happens is that i can log/sign in through Chrome. When i get to the Verizon Web Mail page/site that's where the problem is.

I can't read my e-mails.

0 Me gusta

Heretic1989

Hi LeoL_VZW

I just checked my G3 after my last post and found an e-mail app. Say what? I've tried to use it but i can't.

I keep getting this message

"Setup Incomplete

Cannot connect to server. Try again after checking network connection and entered information."

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Heretic1989

I finally figured it out.

I can't use Verizon Web Mail (@verizon.net) on my Verizon branded LG G3 unless i'm connected to mobile network.

Seriously Verizon?

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for the inconvenience, Heretic1989. We developed the application specifically because of network incompatibilities. You should check out the application to have easier access to your mail. We do appreciate the feedback, and will definitely take this into account.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

• If my response answered your question please click th'CorrectcAnswer'r' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
0 Me gusta