cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why can't customer support make it right?

Miembro

After long time selling Verizon to a friend of mine I manage to get him to agree to switch from ATT to Verizon and join my plan.

Yesterday we visited a shop and told us that the trade in value for his old phone would be $200. They even gave us a signed receipt.

After having signed all what was there to sign, today we received a call saying that the trade-in value will be $131 instead unless I switch my plan to Verizon unlimited, which would cost me an extra $40/month.

I spend 1 hour on the phone with CS and the shop manager and they refused to provide a satisfactory resolution.

Can you please let me know how I can escalate this? The bait-and-switch tactic employed here is disgraceful.

For your reference I attach the photos of the receipt for the trade in value.

IMG_0064_blurred.jpg

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why can't customer support make it right?

Asistencia al cliente

STAFIL,

It's important to make sure that you're given consistent information. When a trade-in is processed, the physical condition of the phone may affect the trade-in value. We apologize if this was not more clearly explained.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why can't customer support make it right?

Leader

Unfortunately, customer service is not able to provide you the resolution you are seeking as the trade in is crossed out and the new amount handwritten.

Was there damage to the traded in phone?

0 Likes