cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why can't I receive texts from someone and why can't send group text messages?

Miembro

Those are my two questions.

2 questions- 1 -cannot receive texts from someone even though they receive mine, and 2-cannot send multi-person texts..do not know how to clear so I can again.

Yes I have already tried deleting person with texting problem and rebooting so did she.

She has apple, I have android.  She receives my texts, I do not receive hers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: 2 questions- 1 -cannot receive texts from someone even though they receive mine, and 2-cannot send multi-person texts..do not know how to clear so I can again.

Leader

Did you ever previously have Apple? Ask her what color the bubble on her outgoing message to you is. If it is blue then her phone is trying to send you an iMessage. She should try to send it as a text message instead. If you ever had an Apple device that you number was attached to for messaging this could be the cause of this problem. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why can't I receive texts from someone and why can't send group text messages?

Asistencia al cliente

JENBOY15 Being able to send and receive text messages is important. I'm sorry you've been having problems with your text messages feature. I want to make sure we get this issue resolved for you. Can you please tell me when did this begin? Did you make any changes around that time? What's the make a model of your phone? Please share details. We'd like to investigate for you.
EvelynR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes