cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Re: Verizon messaging app

Novice

The solution is to remove and reinstall Verizon Messages.  I did this yesterday and now all my crashing and hanging issues on my LG V20 have disappeared.  You do have to resetup your preferences so know what they are if you're not sure, but it doesn't remove any texts and problem solved.

If, btw, anyone is experiencing smartwatch delays, unpair/factory reset your watch and let it all resync and those problems go away too.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have rebooted the phone. Powered off and restarted the phone.  Uninstalled and reinstalled the app TWICE.  NOTHING WORKS!!  I switched to a different app, but I'm not a fan.  HELPPPPP

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I uninstalled the app. Still doesnt open after reinstall.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Uhav2bkidding, we are disheartened to learn that the most recent step did not resolve your issue. To ensure we are on the same page, what is the make and model of the device you were having this trouble on? When you attempt to open the application, do you receive an error message or does it simply force close? 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

It's a Samsung Tab S3 tablet, model SM-7820. No error message, flashes and closes.

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Uhav2bkidding, we are disheartened to learn that the most recent step did not resolve your issue. To ensure we are on the same page, what is the make and model of the device you were having this trouble on? When you attempt to open the application, do you receive an error message or does it simply force close? 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Can you help me w a moto g6 it's not receiving any messages and I already factory reset my phone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why can't I open Verizon Messages?

Miembro

Why can't I open my version. Message app

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why can't I open Verizon Messages?

Asistencia al cliente

We are sorry to see you are having an issue opening your Verizon Message+ app, Salmay. What exactly happens when you try to use the app? Do you get an error message? Have you updated it to the latest version?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes