cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why can't I make phone calls?

Miembro

I was talking and phone dropped call now I can't call out and not receiving calls it does alert when I get a voicemail but not ringing for the call

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Can't call out

Asistencia al cliente

Hi Bozo13!

I am so sorry that you are not able to make or receive calls. Definitely turn your phone off and on to retrieve the signal. This basic troubleshooting link will help you: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/?lid=sayt&sayt=troubleshooting%20assistant*.  On some models, you can reset your network settings. Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. I trust this will work for you.

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Hi Bozo13!

I am so sorry that you are not able to make or receive calls. Definitely turn your phone off and on to retrieve the signal. This basic troubleshooting link will help you: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/?lid=sayt&sayt=troubleshooting%20assistant*.  On some models, you can reset your network settings. Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. I trust this will work for you.

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

We can’t connect to the server at infomanagerkms.vzwcorp.com.

Now what?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@SIEMENS2 wrote:

We can’t connect to the server at infomanagerkms.vzwcorp.com.

Now what?

You do get you are responding toa 4 year old post?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why can't I make phone calls?

Miembro

I can not make phone calls out of my phone to numbers out side of my contact list.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Oh no, Gwen13! It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing challenges with your calls. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you tell us a little more? When did this issue start? What are the cross streets and zip code of your current location? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes