cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Why can't I make phone calls?

Bozo13
Miembro

I was talking and phone dropped call now I can't call out and not receiving calls it does alert when I get a voicemail but not ringing for the call

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (4)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Can't call out

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bozo13!

I am so sorry that you are not able to make or receive calls. Definitely turn your phone off and on to retrieve the signal. This basic troubleshooting link will help you: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/?lid=sayt&sayt=troubleshooting%20assistant*.  On some models, you can reset your network settings. Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. I trust this will work for you.

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bozo13!

I am so sorry that you are not able to make or receive calls. Definitely turn your phone off and on to retrieve the signal. This basic troubleshooting link will help you: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/?lid=sayt&sayt=troubleshooting%20assistant*.  On some models, you can reset your network settings. Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. I trust this will work for you.

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

SIEMENS2
Miembro

We can’t connect to the server at infomanagerkms.vzwcorp.com.

¿Qué hago ahora?

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@SIEMENS2 escribió:

We can’t connect to the server at infomanagerkms.vzwcorp.com.

¿Qué hago ahora?

You do get you are responding toa 4 year old post?

0 Me gusta