cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why can't I connect to Visual Voicemail?

JFR23236
Miembro

I don't have visual voicemail, but i continually get a notification "cannot connect to visual voicemail" this is annoying and I'd like to stop the notification

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Cannot Connect to Visual Voicemail

lukevinyl

The easiest fix for this is to have the "block visual voicemail" feature added to your line. You can call in to have this added or you can log into your account on myvzw and add the feature (I believe it is in the "block services" section once logged in under my plans and services). This was where it was last time I accessed it so it may be in a different area at this point but should be an option somewhere within your account.

View solution in original post

lukevinyl

The easiest fix for this is to have the "block visual voicemail" feature added to your line. You can call in to have this added or you can log into your account on myvzw and add the feature (I believe it is in the "block services" section once logged in under my plans and services). This was where it was last time I accessed it so it may be in a different area at this point but should be an option somewhere within your account.

View solution in original post

JFR23236
Miembro

Thanks. I made the change. Hopefully, that stops the notifications.

John F [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

JFR23236,

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. Please let us know if you ever run into any troubles in the future. We are always happy to help you.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

JFR23236,

Those alerts can be rather annoying, especially if you are not using the feature. We are glad to see that you have tried the steps lukevinyl has suggested. Please keep us up to date with the progress.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

You should still dial *86 and verify that your voicemail is setup fully and to go through the preferences to ensure the notification is turned on and the other options are to your liking.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta