cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why aren't my time restrictions working?

HAYWOOC
Miembro

I recently purchased the family base plan and set up time restrictions on both my children's phones (one is a new samsung galaxy 7 and one is a new iphone). I was able to set up time restrictions through my phone and it says they are in place but neither phone is being restricted during the night hours i set. (I did restart both phones several times). I can't download the family base companion app on either phone - because they are both new model phones that the app does not work with!! (which needs to be fixed ASAP).

Can i only use the time restrictions with the family base companion app? what do i need to do to make this work! this is one of the main reasons i purchased the plan.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Why aren't my time restrictions working?

Ann154
Expert

Family Base only works for the cellular connections. It don't work on your wifi router. You could go into your wifi router and add restrictions there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Are you sure they are using the phones on wifi or cellular?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

HAYWOOC
Miembro

Yes - using wifi- Does the phone have to be powered off when I do the original settings. The phones were not off when I did the original settings - I did turn them off after I put in the restrictions to see if it would work. Do I need to turn off the phones and redo the restrictions while the phones are off?

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Family Base only works for the cellular connections. It don't work on your wifi router. You could go into your wifi router and add restrictions there.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta