cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why are autopay billing dates limited to a small range?

Miembro

I would like to change my billing date to an earlier date but the autoPay-edit-acct.action window has only 5 possible selections, none earlier than my current date. Why am I limited?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Why are autopay billing dates limited to a small range?

Asistencia al cliente

ROGJUN34, balancing how your bills is paid is important when setting the budget. The dates available will be based on the bill cycle. If these options do not work for you, there is always the option to change your billing cycle.   LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why are autopay billing dates limited to a small range?

Asistencia al cliente

ROGJUN34, balancing how your bills is paid is important when setting the budget. The dates available will be based on the bill cycle. If these options do not work for you, there is always the option to change your billing cycle.   LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes