cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why am I not seeing all the call and text logs on my usage information?

Miembro

Why am I not seeing all the call and text logs   on my usage information.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: usage logs

Expert

If you have the iPhone, any messages sent as iMessages will not be listed on the log in your MyVerizon account online. Calls initiated through an application might not show up either if they were routed through the data stream and the Verizon Wireless voice system.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Expert

If you have the iPhone, any messages sent as iMessages will not be listed on the log in your MyVerizon account online. Calls initiated through an application might not show up either if they were routed through the data stream and the Verizon Wireless voice system.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Why am I not seeing all the call and text logs on my usage information?

Miembro

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Have not had a problem in the past And every time I login now from my phone I have to ask permission to look at my own dang account does not make sense

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Being able to log in when you need to without any issues is critical.  Can you tell us more about what is happening so we can fully assist you?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes