cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why am I not receiving data usage text alerts?

terry1895
Miembro

I have my account setup to send me text messages but I've not received any. I'm a new Verizon customer but don't see anywhere to get support other than here.  Best I can tell, I have my profile setup but no messages. What so I need to do to get the data usage text notifications to work?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Data usage text messages aren't working

terry1895
Miembro

I thought I had 50% marked but didn't.  Last month I went over my usage and never received any notifications.  I'm not at the 75% for this month as I increased my plan to the 4 GB to protect myself.  Is there any way to test this without hitting the next marker?  I did the #DATA and that works.  It also worked last month when I manually requested it. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

terry1895,

Let's make sure that you are receiving the data alerts like you should. Are you at a limit where you should be getting them? Are you at 75%, 90%, or 100%? You can check your data by dialing #DATA. If you have reached the limits and still are not please know.

RobinD_VZW
Asistencia de VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

terry1895
Miembro

I thought I had 50% marked but didn't.  Last month I went over my usage and never received any notifications.  I'm not at the 75% for this month as I increased my plan to the 4 GB to protect myself.  Is there any way to test this without hitting the next marker?  I did the #DATA and that works.  It also worked last month when I manually requested it. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your reply! I apologize as we do not have the ability to send test alerts. Please keep me updated on the status as you progress through the billing cycle.

Gracias,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Me gusta