cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why am I getting a system error when trying to print a return shipping label?

Miembro

I canceled my service before the 14 day cut-off period and now I need to return the phone I was using during that time. When I go to look at past orders, it tells me there has been an error so I cannot see my Pixel order or print off the shipping label to return it. Now I am getting charged $700 for the phone. Can this be returned to a Verizon store instead? What can I do to get this device back to Verizon and remove this charge? ¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why am I getting a system error when trying to print a return shipping label?

Asistencia al cliente

I'm sorry you're having issues returning your phone pmp614. When your account is disconnected, you will lose access to your online My-Verizon account. If you purchased your phone from the store, you can return it to that location. You can also speak with us and we can send you shipping material. You an reach us by phone, chat, twitter or facebook and we can also send the shipping material.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why am I getting a system error when trying to print a return shipping label?

Miembro

Hola,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately phone support has been little help. Can I give you my address to send these shipping materials? This is getting very frustrating. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes