cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why am I being charged for an edge agreement, when I never received the phone?

Miembro

I have contacted customer service over six times about this issue. Every time they reassure me it is resolved and it will take a few weeks for the Edge agreement to be removed. However it never is.

I ordered a phone online and FedEx refused to deliver it. We never got the phone and it was eventually returned to verizon. However over a year later I am still being charged for an edge agreement for a phone I never received. I have spent hours on the phone with this issue. And at this point I am not paying my bill until it is resolved. I honestly am thinking of switching carriers as well. It shouldn't take over a year for this issue to be fixed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why am I being charged for an edge agreement, when I never received the phone?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Mosaic29, I can understand your frustration with getting this taken care of. We would be sad to see you ever leave the Verizon Wireless family. I want to make sure that we put a fresh pair of eyes on your account to review what is going on. The best way we can get this taken care of is by Direct Message. I did request to follow you and I also sent you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to that message? I really hope to hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes