cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why am I being charged $49.99 for a line access fee for ONE line and haven't been under a contract in years??

HEABRY72
Miembro

I've had the "old grandfathered unlimited data" plan for years. Prices have went up for the data and my bill has always been high but I just pay it and go on. After looking closely at my bill I noticed that I am being charged $49.99 for a line access fee. I have asked several people that have Verizon and can't find anyone being charged this $49.99 outrageous fee. Most is $20 and even $40.  I am a 15+ year costumer with Verizon... when I called to ask about these charges I wasn't getting an explanation for the charge. Just basically it is a "fee" ... but for what and why I am paying $50 a month for it for years????? I understand perfectly that Verizon charges an access fee to access what you already buy from them.... but $50?????

After asking to speak with a supervisor (AL) to see if they could explain it better...   they offered to refund only $60 and never explained to me why the charge is so high...?I changed to the new unlimited plan to make the fee $20.

Is ANYONE being charged $49.99 for a line access fee????

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why am I being charged $49.99 for a line access fee for ONE line and haven't been under a contract in years??

Ann154
Expert

What are the exact charges on the bill?

The $49.99 looks like the grandfathered unlimited smartphone data plan feature cost and is the correct amount.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta