cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why Has My Data Usage Increased Since Activating Family Base?

Miembro

My data utilization jumped over 20 GB instantly for 1 line after I activated Family Base feature. when i add up the data log it shows the correct usage (about 5gb). Has this happened to anyone else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why Has My Data Usage Increased Since Activating Family Base?

Community Manager
Community Manager

OSHEAWM, our valued customer's data usage concerns are our concerns too. Hearing that your data utilization increased for one mobile number on your account after adding the FamilyBase feature to it, is very unusual.

FamilyBase provides a hard-stop to restrict usage. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I'd like your assistance to make sure that the data setting option has been enabled on the specific mobile number for your account. This website link will assist you at: http://vz.to/2zjFbca.

I've also used the FamilyBase feature for my family's account. Changes to the Controls settings can be made at any time and as often as you like. The changes may take a few minutes to become effective.

Please keep in mind when you first set up restrictions for data, time, and/or purchase limits on the user's device, you'll need to turn the device completely off and back on again after the Control is saved. This will allow the Control to become effective. You won't need to do this if you make changes in the future. Please keep us updated.

- RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes