cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Why Has Cast Weather Stopped Working?

kinneyemily
Miembro

MY CAST WEATHER STOPPED WORKING, WHY?, I AM PAYING EXTRA FOR IT.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: MY CAST WEATHER STOPPED WORKING, WHY?, I AM PAYING EXTRA FOR IT.

GraceReceiver
Miembro

Yo Fellow MyCasters,

Just wanted to pass on the reply I got yesterday when I emailed MyCast about the app stoppage:

"Unfortunately My-cast Weather was discontinued and removed from the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store catalogs back in September of 2015.

The server that supported the My-cast Weather application was just taken offline at the end of February.

Thank you for using My-cast Weather over the years. "

If you ever run across another app that has the same type of radar display please post... Gonna miss my MyCast.

God bless you

Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

For which device model?  Otherwise there isn't a lot of information to go on.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

DARRENFISHEL
Miembro

Mine quit working also. iphone 6plus.

0 Me gusta

GraceReceiver
Miembro

Sadly, this fantastic app just ceased a few days ago Smiley SadSmiley Sad  on my Samsung Galaxy S7.

I hope it is resuscitated! Does anyone know of another weather app that had MyCast's unique  style /look of radar display?

Hope you have a great day Smiley Happy

0 Me gusta

adbass
Miembro

My MyCast Weather app also stopped working. I believe it is a Verizon glitch, but how do you get them to research it?

0 Me gusta

GraceReceiver
Miembro

Yo Fellow MyCasters,

Just wanted to pass on the reply I got yesterday when I emailed MyCast about the app stoppage:

"Unfortunately My-cast Weather was discontinued and removed from the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store catalogs back in September of 2015.

The server that supported the My-cast Weather application was just taken offline at the end of February.

Thank you for using My-cast Weather over the years. "

If you ever run across another app that has the same type of radar display please post... Gonna miss my MyCast.

God bless you

Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

DARRENFISHEL
Miembro

Thank you for the heads up. That's a dang shame. Best weather app i ever had. If you find one as good, let us Know I'll keep looking !!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

sprmankalel
Leader

Best weather app I have ever used is a window. I look out and see what it is like outside.