cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why Aren't Texts Showing Up on Familybase?

NICU_NURSE2001
Miembro

I have three children added to the family base plan to monitor how much they are calling and texting. It shows the phone calls but does not show any texts received or sent. I can visually see it on their phones but none show up under the activity.  Seriously what's the deal?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: no texts are showing up under family base plan

Weth
Líder Sénior

For the iPhones, when they are texting other iPhones, that uses iMessages by default, so that will not show in texting since it is not through Verizon but Apple.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

Do they have iPhones?

0 Me gusta

NICU_NURSE2001
Miembro

Two have iPhones and one has a Samsung

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

For the iPhones, when they are texting other iPhones, that uses iMessages by default, so that will not show in texting since it is not through Verizon but Apple.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Empleado de Verizon

NICU_NURSE2001,

Awesome question. We want to make sure you can track everything you need to. That is great information about the types of phones and it is correct that iMessages won't show up. Is this the same for the Samsung as well? Do the texts show on their phone too?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

NICU_NURSE2001
Miembro

I can see the text numbers on the Samsung phone - but not on the iPhones.

0 Me gusta

GIZIMO26
Miembro

My childs phone is an android and it doesn't show outgoing calls or texts, yet shows on another screen how many minutes and texts have been used. But it does not list them... It used to, so I don't know what changed.

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

Since the iPhones are using iMessages, you will not see them on Verizon logs.

0 Me gusta