cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why Are My iMessages Showing Up On My Other Device?

samella56
Miembro

I have iphone 6s and only use Imessaging for texts.  I do not have verizons message+ on my phone. Yet my imessages are showing on my ellipsis tablet and on the verizon website.  Both verizon and apple say it is impossible to sync imessages to verizon without verizons message+ app

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: iMessages are showing on Verizon's website

Weth
Líder Sénior

you don't need message + on the phone.  Any message that goes out or comes in as SMS text message (green bubbles) will be seen on message +. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

you don't need message + on the phone.  Any message that goes out or comes in as SMS text message (green bubbles) will be seen on message +. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

samella56
Miembro

how odd.  is this something new?  the reason why i ask was this recently started with my phone.  however, my husband and daughters phone doesnt show up.  thanks for your help, appreciate it.

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

Message+ has always worked that way for me on my iOS devices. 

0 Me gusta

samella56
Miembro

Thanks, i call verizon tech.  was told that phones purchased from them have intergrated messaging already in the phone when bought.  I can shut off integrated messaging all i want on their website but will automatically turn it back on.  It must be iphone 6 and above.  My husband and daughter both have iphone 5se and dont have this problem.  and when i had my iphone 5, i didnt have this issue.  It also had something to do with my verizon ellipsis tablet which is where I think your answer applies.  at any rate, the tech removed the integrated messaging from my phone and was told to shut off messaging+ on my tablet.  so you were right.  thanks for your help.

0 Me gusta