cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Who to talk to???

Mike44a
Miembro

Who can I speak with on discounts on monthly services? I am looking at 4gb plan. I need to get the cost down due to Social Security Disability. Everyone knows SSD pays pocket change. I do realize there are pre-paid MVNO's but need a new phone due to mine messing up.  Who should I ask for when calling to get the best discounts they can offer?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Who to talk to???

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Instead of looking for discounts on phones, you should probably be looking at a less expensive phone. Verizon sells many smartphones which are modestly priced.

Colores, reseñas y precio del Samsung Galaxy J3 V | Verizon Wireless

LG K20 V | Verizon Wireless

ZenFone V Live | Verizon Wireless

moto g6 | Smartphone Android económico | Verizon Wireless

ASUS ZenFone V | Especificaciones, precios, reseñas | Verizon Wireless

Reseñas, colores y precio del Samsung Galaxy J7 V | Verizon Wireless

iPhone 6s - Colores, precio y accesorios | Verizon Wireless

You won't get the newest model(s) or the most popular phone, but the prices are much lower.

If you are looking for a discount on service, you are not likely to get one and may have to lower to a 2 GB plan in order to cut costs.

0 Me gusta

Re: Who to talk to???

Community Manager
Community Manager

Mike44a, it is always nice to save money off of your monthly services especially if you are on a limited budget.Good news is that you can use the following link to see if your account qualifies for any additional discounts so you can start saving money. https://www.verizonwireless.com/discount-program/# Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help.

Victor_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta