cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Who do I need to contact in order to receive the promotion I was signed up under

DNRIF
Miembro

I have seen similar topics as what I am about to ask so I am hoping that someone can help. I signed up for a new Samsung phone in December 2017 (I think) and was offered a promotion. When I got my bill in January I noticed that I had not received the promotion. When I questioned this I was told it might take a few billing cycles before the promotion kicked in. So I waited; no promotion.

I went to my local Verizon store to speak to someone and was told that they would look into it and get back to me. Having not heard from anyone for a month or more I went back in. This time the person I had been working with was no longer there so I had to start all over again.

Again, this new person did not do what they said they'd do and I still haven't seen the benefits of the promotion. Keep in mind I was not given an invoice showing the promotion that I was signed up under and now the store says it has been so long that they can't tell which promotion I was supposed to have gotten; they run so many at a time.

I am now "working" with a new store manager and, to say that his attitude could use some work would be an understatement. He doesn't seem to have any interest in solving my problem and I can't help but feel helpless. I also can't believe that Verizon doesn't document the promotion details in their records for just such instances.

I have threatened to contact corporate but, the manager told me they would just refer me to him again.

Can someone PLEASE help me?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Who do I need to contact in order to receive the promotion I was signed up under

Community Manager
Community Manager

It is disappointing to read about your experience DNRIF. We understand the importance of receiving the correct promotion and definitely want to do everything we can to get this turned around. I have sent you a direct message so we can further assist. 

Rashad_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta