cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Where's my Pixel Credit and promised pre-paid rebate visa

Miembro

I have bought a Moto Z play and two Pixel on the Black Friday. I was promised that the Moto Z play will be free (after 24 months of credit), I will get two $17/ month credit for my two Pixel, and 3 $200 Visa prepaid rebate card for trade it. I am happy to see my Moto Z credit after 3 months. Yet, it has been more than 4 months now and I didn't see my Pixel credit  (2* $17/months= $34/months) nor my 3 $200 prepaid visa! It has been ridiculus. I called them and it is not helpful! They will just tell you after 1 hour checking "OK.... Yes, you should have those credit. But we have too much order and so you have to wait. You will get the money one day" WHAT? They even said "O... it is not that much money". Now, they are charging me $34 more per months, plus own me $770. I really regret joining Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Where's my Pixel Credit and promised pre-paid rebate visa

Novice

Oh wow same situation as me.  You can literally read all the 2016 Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Xmas horror stories on this forum and feel good about it because you're NOT the only one being screwed over believing their trade in promotion scams.

LOL @ the same Verizon Trade In script they are telling everyone...

"Don't worry, give it some time, you will get the correct credits"

Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks SunnynCALI. I am sorry that happens to you too. verizonadmin You guys must fix this. This is very bad scam.

Highlighted

Novice

The Trade In Dept at 8004168894 are useless.  Trust me I spoke to everyone there and NOT one followed up to get those correct credits for me. 

The only Dept that truly helped me was the cancellation dept.  They submitted a Trade-In/Promotional Correction Request which was followed up by a text by the nice lady at Verizon Cancellation Dept telling me that the credit I was due was approved and even gave me a date of when it was to be applied.

Very poor quality control at the Trade In Dept and NEVER again will I trust trading my phone to Verizon with a 'promise' for future bill credits. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

To all that are waiting for their credits.  After 'chatting' with Verizon every month for month three, four, and five I finally received the email notifying me I had started receiving my bill credits.  It came withing five minutes of me reading all the comments on these forums.  The credit was retroactive.  So, although I am still not happy with Verizon customer service because of how long this took, and I will never trust them to give me a promotional credit again, there is hope for those waiting on their credit. But, it may take more than the 2-3 bills they promised.  I also do not know what would have happened if I had not asked so many times.

0 Likes