cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Where is my order?

GMCAVOY
Miembro

I ordered a new Samsung S9 2 weeks ago for in-store pickup.  I received an email saying "we'll let you know when you can pick up your order" but I haven't received any notice since.

Also, if I got to Orders under my account, this order is not listed.

But if I log out and search for the order number with the location code, the status is Processing.

I'd like to know what's going on and when I can expect my phone.

Gracias,

Gene

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Where is my order?

tk3765
Novice

HI Gene...these aren't Verizon tech monitored forums but peer to peer.  You'll need to contact customer service to get a status, or, try calling the store you wanted to go to for the pickup..they may have more info for you.

andrewt_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

GMCAVOY,

New phones are exciting. I appreciate your patience but we certainly don't want you to have to wait this long to get your new device. We'll be glad to look into this and fully assist you. I have sent you a private message. Please reply when you're able so we can get more details and help.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

GMCAVOY
Miembro

Thanks tk.  I ended up calling support and they got me squared away.

Thanks for the help.

Gene

0 Me gusta

GMCAVOY
Miembro

I called in and got this taken care of.

Thanks for the response.

0 Me gusta

andrewt_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

GMCAVOY,

That is awesome to hear. We want to make sure you'll always be able to enjoy your new device quickly. I hope you're having a great time with it very soon if you aren't already. If you have any further questions about this or about your new device we're glad to help. Is there anything else we can assist with today?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta