cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Where do I mail a billing complaint?

BKEREA58
Miembro

I have recently noticed an ongoing billing error that I thought Verizon had addressed last September when I brought it to their attention.  I am still being overcharged on one line because a monthly discount I am entitled to has not been applied since July of last year.  I have talked to customer service and they have applied the discount but state the system only allows them to give me a 3-month credit for all the overcharges.  I have written a letter with supporting documentation to show Verizon failed to correctly apply my discounts and I would like to know where I send this letter to ensure someone in Billing or a higher level of customer service receives it.  Does anyone know the address?  I have "Correspondence Team, P. O. Box 5029, Wallingford, CT 06492....sent a letter there a year ago and never received a response.  Muchas gracias.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Where do I mail a billing complaint?

GVANTASS
Miembro

The Correspondance Team is the only address that is available.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

GVANTASS
Miembro

The Correspondance Team is the only address that is available.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Having a billing issues is never fun, BKEREA58. I apologize that you have had to call in so many times about it. Since this is an ongoing issue, you may reach out to us, on one of our other platforms such as Chat, Facebook or Twitter, where you can provide screen shots in these venues. These venues provide immediate assistance. http://vz.to/1NvKn9Z Otherwise, you can send your letter to the Correspondence Team at the address that you have listed.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

HIDEOUT22
Miembro

Please my other reply. Quit Verizon before your bill doubles for no reason! and it will. They will stick you with debilitating advertisements and apps that install themselves and cant be removed. They run 24/7 even though you try to uninstall. Your bill will double. Believe me. No joke!

0 Me gusta