cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Where do I find my hotspot security key?

JUDIRV92
Miembro

I have go unlimited and was told that I could connect my phones mobile hotspot to my laptop. When I try, it asks for a security key. ¿Dónde encuentro esto?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: go unlimited hotspot

chris1060

When you enable your hotspot, it will show the hotspots name and a password that is already set (you can change it to whatever you want). When you activate the hotspot, on the device you want to connect to it, simply select it from the list, and enter the password that is shown in your hotspot setting, then connect.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

chris1060

When you enable your hotspot, it will show the hotspots name and a password that is already set (you can change it to whatever you want). When you activate the hotspot, on the device you want to connect to it, simply select it from the list, and enter the password that is shown in your hotspot setting, then connect.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

JUDIRV92, it's great to be able to connect on the go whenever you need to. We'd be happy to help you get started with the mobile hotspot. Can you please verify the make/model of your device so we can provide the necessary steps?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

Re: Where do I find my hotspot security key?

ford2001EXP
Miembro

0 Me gusta

muin68
Miembro

This does not work. It keeps telling the network security key is incorrect. Indique

0 Me gusta

muin68
Miembro

I have a Samsung Galazy S9+

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is not the experience we want for you, muin68. Let's ensure we find a resolution. Did you set up a password for your hotspot? Where did you locate the network security key that is not being accepted? Click here for the steps: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216688/

AnthonyC_VZW

0 Me gusta