cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Where can I see if my mi-fi device is still on contract?

bubbasmama
Miembro

I need to know if I'm still in contract for my WiFi or not. I can't get anyone on the phone without being on hold forever. I just want to know what it will cost me to get rid of my device, should I chose to so.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Help!

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry you haven't been able to get a hold of anyone bubbasmama for your contract status. You can view your contract end date via My Verizon at www.vzw.com , sign in as Account Owner, then select the device you want to get details on. Right under where you see details, (name, device), you will see blue link that sys "View Contract End Date". If you select that, you will see the date the contract ends. Otherwise, if you're already out of contract, it will say "Month to Month". 

Why are you looking to cancel that line? Is there something we can do to help you want to keep it?

Gracias,
VanessaS_VZW

Síguenos en Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

I assume you mean mi-fi which is different than wi-fi. When did you start your mi-fi service. add 2 years. there's your answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry you haven't been able to get a hold of anyone bubbasmama for your contract status. You can view your contract end date via My Verizon at www.vzw.com , sign in as Account Owner, then select the device you want to get details on. Right under where you see details, (name, device), you will see blue link that sys "View Contract End Date". If you select that, you will see the date the contract ends. Otherwise, if you're already out of contract, it will say "Month to Month". 

Why are you looking to cancel that line? Is there something we can do to help you want to keep it?

Gracias,
VanessaS_VZW

Síguenos en Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta