cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Where can I report bugs on the Verizon Wireless website?

loueloui
Miembro

Hello All,

I have been trying to order cell phone service from the Verizon Wireless website. I work for a corporation that gets a discount and we have a special website hosted on Verizon's website. For example business.discountprogram.verizonwireless.com  When I go through the order process, invariably I get to a part to put in my home address, and it keeps telling me that 'my address is not found'. The fact that I live there seems to prove otherwise. Occasionally, I will get 'General error' or 'Bad order call' or an error message and a stack trace dump. What gives?

I have tried this multiple times on different PCs with different browsers, and I get similar results. The only place I can see to report website errors is a snail mail address in Basking Ridge, New Jersey. This seems strangely incompetent for a communications company. Please advise.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Where can I report bugs on the Verizon Wireless website?

Customer Service Rep
loueloui, we appreciate your efforts thus far. We're stepping in to ensure that you take advantage of your corporate discount . Since your e-mail address is not recognized, you will need to complete the online manual form and submit a legible copy of a recent paystub or a legible copy of other proof of your employer that has an agreement with Verizon Wireless. El talón de pago u otro documento para probar tu empleo o afiliación no debe tener más de 60 días de antigüedad.

For more details regarding how to register for your corporate discount, click
http://vz.to/1tIWeqa

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I have yet to find a webmaster.

0 Me gusta

Customer Service Rep
loueloui, we appreciate your efforts thus far. We're stepping in to ensure that you take advantage of your corporate discount . Since your e-mail address is not recognized, you will need to complete the online manual form and submit a legible copy of a recent paystub or a legible copy of other proof of your employer that has an agreement with Verizon Wireless. El talón de pago u otro documento para probar tu empleo o afiliación no debe tener más de 60 días de antigüedad.

For more details regarding how to register for your corporate discount, click
http://vz.to/1tIWeqa

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

loueloui
Miembro

Hello Customer support,

Yes, I know how to register my corporate Email address, and I have done so. This is not the same Email address I used to register with this forum.

However, the issue is that while everyone who works in my company qualifies for the standard discount, only a small subset of us who work in communications and IT qualify for the greater discounts that we were emailed the link to. This is also the link that doesn't work properly. I can shop for phones, pick a plan, put in my personal information, and sign up for service, but at the very end of the process your website crashes the session, and starts me back mid-registration.

I have called and spoken to various representatives, most of them just parrot the same non-helpful spiel (see above) and make zero effort to understand my issue, much less help me.

I did have one person offer to help, he even offered to match the deals that he could see in the link I emailed to him, but your system/his supervisor could not/would not allow it.

As a pilot user, I would think that we would be offered better service than this. At this point, I have no choice but to report the lack of service, and frustrating experience I have already been party to.

0 Me gusta

Customer Service Rep
loueloui, thanks for those details. We wish that we could ease the frustrations that you've experienced with this matter. However, I apologize that we can only honor discounts and promotional offers negotiated by our business support team and your employer. Additionally, promotional offers are subject to change at any time. As a result, we can only honor promotional offers that are currently available to you as an employee of your company.

LasinaH_VZW
0 Me gusta