cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Where can I find the shipping label for returning my old device?

izazel78
Miembro

I got new iphone 6 through Early Edge Program and activated it on Nov 13.

But after  a couple of request I made to customer center, I never got the shipping label for my returning old phone.

I even begged the representative on the phone like "please give me the address, I want to ship my old phone with my expense,

but It seems that they have no clue and keep saying we will mail you the label and I am not getting it so far.

Is there someone can tell me what is going on? Verizon is gonna charge me any penalty on this?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Where is the shipping label for returning my old phone regarding Early edge program

Community Manager
Community Manager

izazel78,
Let's get this resolved! I can send you an Edge return label. Please respond to my direct message so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Where is the shipping label for returning my old phone regarding Early edge program

Community Manager
Community Manager

izazel78,
Let's get this resolved! I can send you an Edge return label. Please respond to my direct message so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Suekat
Miembro

Make sure you keep your tracking number because I misplaced mine and now they are saying they never received my phone.  It was sent back on October 13, 2014 and have no clue where it went.  This whole early edge was a mess , now they are saying I owe money for the phone that I sent back. I even went into 2 stores to make sure it was turned in , they wouldn't take it.

0 Me gusta

Loquat

I used the early edge upgrade and didn't have any problem.  They received my device in 9 days and sent confirmation saying so.  But I do agree with Suekat, make sure you keep your tracking number handy.  I'm sure you don't want to spend $200 bucks for a device that you returned but VZW claimed not to get...

0 Me gusta

Charleston123
Miembro

I have been having the same problem.  I bought my iphone 6 in September as soon as it came out.  I have been promised a shipping label since September!  I have called the Verizon Recycling program three times and Verizon Customer Service once and they all promised it was in the mail.  Now it is December 1 and the supposed end of the $200 recycling program but no shipping label!!!

0 Me gusta

izazel78
Miembro

Thanks to you, I finally got the shipping label and have sent my old phone with shipping label early this morning.

In this regard, please make sure not to get me the late penalty charge of this return caused by failing to get the label in time.

My account info is

Kyoungsun

Gracias.

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Me gusta

Loquat

You may want to block your personal number...just sayin...

Ann154
Expert

Loquat wrote:

You may want to block your personal number...just sayin...

FYI you can report a problem like posting of personal information with the Report Abuse option under the Actions link at the end of each post to let the Moderators know and they can fix it. The user might not be able to as there is only a five minute edit window for the community members to edit their own posts.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

fred1932
Miembro

same issue with my iphone 10, they say they mail it but we never receive it.

0 Me gusta