cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

When making a call to India, the other party cannot hear me. How do I stop this?

Miembro

Everything was fine till yesterday. However, from today I have started facing a very strange problem; seems a sort of call routing problem.

When I make a call to India, the recipient cannot hear me (rather they hear their own voice back). I have tried calling different folks in India  many times on five different networks: BSNL, Aircel, Vodafone, Idea and Reliance. The problem occurred with every network except BSNL (Acc to this page: International Long Distance Calls | Verizon Wireless , it should work on all these networks, which it did till yesterday).  When I call the same people using my friend's phone (not Verizon), everything works fine.

P.S. I don't face this problem while making local calls, or using Google voice to call those people in India using the same phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Strange problem: The other party cannot listen to me while making calls to India

Miembro

Answering my own question here, in case someone else faces this problem. I called Verizon support and they solved my problem quickly.

Looks like the problem was with HD Voice calling feature, which was not compatible with some service providers in India. I turned off HD calling and voila!! it worked. Thank you Verizon support.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Strange problem: The other party cannot listen to me while making calls to India

Miembro

Answering my own question here, in case someone else faces this problem. I called Verizon support and they solved my problem quickly.

Looks like the problem was with HD Voice calling feature, which was not compatible with some service providers in India. I turned off HD calling and voila!! it worked. Thank you Verizon support.

View solution in original post

0 Likes