cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

When does my data allowance reset?

Nich_
Miembro

... start over?  It's 01APR 2016 & it reads at 91% . Will someone tell me what the catch is?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: When does data. . .

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate that you have submitted your question here. Your data allowance is refreshed on the first day of your billing cycle. For example, if your billing cycle ends on the first of each month, it will start over on the second of each month. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate that you have submitted your question here. Your data allowance is refreshed on the first day of your billing cycle. For example, if your billing cycle ends on the first of each month, it will start over on the second of each month. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Nich_
Miembro

When will Verizon ever offer unlimited data?

DigitalRules

They do. . . . . .

The new XL & XXL plans have unlimited data. Albeit, high speed data is limited to 16 & 24 gb's respectively. You still get data (at no extra charge) after passing the high speed limit, but at a much slower 128 kb's.

0 Me gusta

glawrence
Miembro

@DigitalRules I don't think this is right.  The XL and XXL offer free Safety mode (whatever that is) but they say nothing about "unlimited data".  I'm pretty sure that would be the BIG BOLD PRINT if Verizon was offering that.

...Edited to correct incorrect reference

0 Me gusta

DigitalRules

Yes those 2 plans do offer unlimited "throttled" data. Safety mode kicks in if the 4g high speed limit is reached & reduces speeds down to 2g for the reminder of the billing cycle.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

DigitalRules wrote:

Safety mode kicks in if the 4g high speed limit is reached & reduces speeds down to 2g for the reminder of the billing cycle.

This is not automatic. Of course you have to turn Safety Mode on in the account settings.

DigitalRules

Thanks, that's good to know I thought "Safety Mode" automatically kicked in on the XL & XXL plans.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

No, it is automatically available on the plan but you still have to turn it on if you would like to use it. Some people do not want their data speed slowed to a crawl.

djl58
Miembro

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes.

If I enable safety mode on the data hub is it activated for all phones, or just the phone the app is on ( I have 4 phones)?

Thx.

0 Me gusta