cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

When Will I Get Credit For Switching?

Miembro

I too fell for the iPhone 7 promotion switching over from another company.  I have called and received the same we are behind excuses by next bill it should show up.  Three bills later and 20ncalls later still no bill credit.  I am at the point where I am ready to switch service because I would have not done this but for this credit.  Maybe better everyone else which I have seen many posts should contact attorneys for breach of contract on Verizon's end.  Maybe I will get another temerary credit this month like have been promised the past two months.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: iPhone 7 promotion scam

Asistencia al cliente

I do appreciate you reaching out. Did you complete this promotion in November? December? It does take 3 billing cycles to process any promotions and this is from the date that the submission was approved.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: iPhone 7 promotion scam

Asistencia al cliente

I do appreciate you reaching out. Did you complete this promotion in November? December? It does take 3 billing cycles to process any promotions and this is from the date that the submission was approved.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When Will I Get Credit For Switching?

Miembro

I also fell for Verizon false advertisement. I switched from T-Mobile and they do not give me a reason why they are not approving my 250.00. I will be cancelling my services with them.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

It concerns us to hear you're having issues receiving your $250.00 rebate, ralphmolina. It is important you receive any promotion you qualify for, and we will help. We have sent you a Private Note to further assist with his matter. DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I fell for it too!! I switched from AT&T in November. Was told I was receiving a Black Friday promotion for trading in my old phone, supposedly I was supposed to receive a $400 gift card and I have yet to receive anything and it's May 6th!!! I'm so close to switching carriers again because of this scam.

0 Likes