Highlighted

When I open a text I am asked to enable permissions. What am I supposed to do?

DK4110
Miembro

starting this morning, every time I open a text, i get the following message. "This feature requires additional permissions. Please enable these permissions from the settings screen." I go to the settings screens but I don't know what I am supposed to do.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: When I open a text I am asked to enable permissions. What am I supposed to do?

Community Manager
Community Manager

DK4110, that's definitely a weird message to receive. We welcome the opportunity to assist you here with that messaging matter. We just need a few additional details to do so appropriately. What's the make and model of your phone? Are you using the Verizon Messages+ app or a different text application? If you have an android based phone, when you go into settings> apps or applications (or application manager) do you see the text message app that you use? If so, when you click on it and choose Permissions do all of them show as enabled ON when clicking that permissions option? Let us know.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

N2cute4u04
Miembro

0 Me gusta

Re: When I open a text I am asked to enable permissions. What am I supposed to do?

Community Manager
Community Manager

It is inconvenient to receive this error message every time you want to open your messages. We are glad to help and make sure you can use your text application with no trouble. What's the make and model of your phone? Are you using the Verizon Messages+ app or a different text application?

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Me gusta