cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

What will the access fee be on a More Everything plan?

Rayosun
Miembro

Hola there,

So I noticed that Verizon has now launched their More Everything plans today. For the most part, the pricing seems to be exactly the same. However, I noticed that Verizon now discounts the monthly access fee for customers on Edge by $10-20. What about customers on a month to month commitment? Will we see those discounts too??

¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: More Everything - Access fee Question

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

From the FAQ:

The MORE Everything Plan FAQs | Verizon Wireless

1. Most customers will receive additional data with The MORE Everything Plan, but monthly access fees won’t change

Of course, that doesn't mean that they won't change as time goes by ... anything's possible.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Good question!

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

From the FAQ:

The MORE Everything Plan FAQs | Verizon Wireless

1. Most customers will receive additional data with The MORE Everything Plan, but monthly access fees won’t change

Of course, that doesn't mean that they won't change as time goes by ... anything's possible.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Rayosun
Miembro

Ugh.. Well that stinks... Thanks for the answer though

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

tikibar1 wrote:

1. Most customers will receive additional data with The MORE Everything Plan, but monthly access fees won’t change.

Personally, I don't think that statement is really accurate. At best, it is misleading. IF a person signs up with Edge, it says "Save up to $20 OFF Monthly Line Access for Smartphones with Verizon Edge" on the new More Everything page. What is doesn't say is if this discount will continue AFTER you complete all of your Edge payments, but from the wording I would guess not. Regardless, the More Everything page DOES lead you to believe that in some cases, at least, monthly access fees DO change, or are at least discounted.

If reading that statement, then one would assume that "most" Verizon customers must be on a shared data allowance of LESS THAN 4 GB/month, because all of the data tiers at 4 GB or above DO NOT get additional data.

Seems to me that Verizon is trying to play word games and hoping they don't get caught!

wdm131
Miembro

After 20 years of loyal patronage, its time to switch to ATT. As a family of 5 paying over $300/month for service, I am ashamed to say that Verizon has come up with too little too late.The more plan gives you nothing. They simply will not lower there price, $100/month to compete. They are too fixed on top end bonuses and what the market will say if they match att in a pricing war. Its too bad for the families who cant afford to pay. Loyalty means nothing to them, heres the proof. Here is the actual response I received whenasking for the same deal that att is offering.

Wayne, Thank you very much for your patience. You have been a very valued customer with us for a very long time now! We GREATLY appreciate that, but at this time we are unable to do competitive pricing with what AT&T is offering.

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

I copied/posted the quote off the FAQ, complete with the underline.  And yes, I saw the bit about the reduction for Edge customers, which does contradict that quote.

0 Me gusta

jroeder

wdm131 wrote:

After 20 years of loyal patronage, its time to switch to ATT. As a family of 5 paying over $300/month for service, I am ashamed to say that Verizon has come up with too little too late.The more plan gives you nothing.It gives you more data for the same cost on specific tiers. They simply will not lower there price,They did lower their price! $100/month to compete. They are too fixed on top end bonuses and what the market will say if they match att in a pricing war.They never stated they would match prices Its too bad for the families who cant afford to pay. Loyalty means nothing to them, heres the proof.Loyalty does not mean anything to you either, loyalty is staying with a company even if there are better options, which you are not going to be doing. Here is the actual response I received whenasking for the same deal that att is offering.

Wayne, Thank you very much for your patience. You have been a very valued customer with us for a very long time now! We GREATLY appreciate that, but at this time we are unable to do competitive pricing with what AT&T is offering.

This isn't Wal-Mart, Verizon never price matched any other provider and probably never will. You are ssuming that you get special prices just because you've been with them.

I've made this analogy before and I like it.

I have been getting my gas from the same Phillips 66 for ten+ years, and I do not expect them to price match the Conoco station down the road. I keep going because I like Phillips 66. If I want to pay less I will go to the Conoco station, not argue with Phillips 66 to try and convice them to charge the same price just because I've been going there for over a decade.

Good luck with AT&T

0 Me gusta

allisonz
Miembro

The price break doesn't help anyone who uses any data.  As usual, the deals are too good to be true to the customers that spend the most money!

ajnevares1

"As wireless technology becomes increasingly more accessible and mobile, we are improving our options to fit the needs of our customers. More of our customers are using smartphones and other devices that rely on data usage, such as tablets, and not just in the home"

Okay, and most of those same customers who are so reliant on data usage tend to get the higher data allowance per month, and per your plan sign up page, a 'heavy' user needs at least 4GB per month, so why introduce a plan that only benefit those who are currently paying for 2GB or less a month if your intent is to 'fit the need' of a more data demanding environment?