cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

What will my line access fee be after I upgrade?

KACPARM
Miembro

Here is the situation:

Phone A is still on a 2 year contract for 7 more months. (Line Access $40)

Phone B has an eligible upgrade transferred to Phone A.

It says that Phone A's monthly Line Access will be $40 when it shows me what my new bill will look like, However my question is, will It be $40 for the additional 24 months or only the 7 remaining months from my previous 2 year contract? And then after the 7 months the Line Access will drop to $20?

I don't want to be stuck with a $40 Line Access for 24 additional months.

Gracias,

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Upgrade Line Access question

Community Manager
Community Manager

KACPARM,

It's always good to know what to expect when using an upgrade on a different line. Using your scenario, Phone A would continue at the $40/mo line access for the remainder of the contract, just 7 more months. At that point, provided you're on our current plans, Phone A would move down to the $20/mo line access since we do not have phone contracts anymore. Plus, when Phone A's normal upgrade becomes available, you can use that on Phone B (and still keep the $20/mo line access). Does that help clarify?

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Upgrade Line Access question

Community Manager
Community Manager

KACPARM,

It's always good to know what to expect when using an upgrade on a different line. Using your scenario, Phone A would continue at the $40/mo line access for the remainder of the contract, just 7 more months. At that point, provided you're on our current plans, Phone A would move down to the $20/mo line access since we do not have phone contracts anymore. Plus, when Phone A's normal upgrade becomes available, you can use that on Phone B (and still keep the $20/mo line access). Does that help clarify?

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta