cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

What will happen to my Mi-fi device on the unlimited plan?

whodatsaintsfan
Miembro

When I first switched over to Verizon I had two phones and a MiFi jetpack with their XL data plan. Since then, we flooded and the jetpack was damaged. We had to temporarily move to another location that had wifi so we never replaced the jetpack and scaled back our data plan to 8gb. (Btw, Verizon was great during this incredibly chaotic time in our life--we had service when no one else did, they sent me a new rebate card because mine was lost in the flood, and their local store offered free wifi and phone charging to people who were displaced--so thank you so much for that.)

Now we're back in our home and wanted to go back to the old plan, but it's been replaced by the unlimited plan. We still have the line for the MiFi's line on our account, so I'd like to know what will happen to it if we switch. Does it get 22gb too? If so, how would that work if tethering is capped at 10gb?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Want to switch to Unlimited Plan. What happens to my Mifi?

Ann154
Expert

It will have 10 GB of LTE high speed data before reducing to 3G speeds for the remainder of the billing cycle.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

It will have 10 GB of LTE high speed data before reducing to 3G speeds for the remainder of the billing cycle.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

noshooz
Novice

It is my understanding that, reading in other threads and from personal experience, that Jetpacks have the same unlimited data provisions as smartphones. I used just under 20GB during my first billing cycle under the new unlimited plan and was never slowed to 3G speeds. Think about it -- why would Verizon charge the $20 line access fee for Jetpacks then limit them to 10GB of LTE?  

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The FAQs say otherwise. The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Me gusta

lewisr13
Leader

If you call them you can get back on the XL plan. They are still available, just can't do it online.

0 Me gusta