cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

What should I do about a Security Deposit Check?

jshin123
Miembro

I activated my service in Feb 2013, and had to pay security deposit of $400, since I'm a student. And since I'm a student, my dad is paying bills for me. After 1 year, just today, I received a check from Verizon that said "security deposit refund." The problem is that the check is in my dad's name, and it is void 6 months later. My dad is abroad and is going to visit me at September. I can't do anything with this check. Is there any way of getting refund in other method?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Security Deposit Check

No corresponde

Nope. Take it to your dad's bank. They shouldn't have an issue with you depositing a check with his name on it in his account. Then call your dad and have him send you the money.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Whose name is on the account as the account owner?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

jshin123
Miembro

it's in my dad's name too.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Since the account is in your dad's name, that's why the check was issued to him.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Heretic1989

Mail the check to your father.

Security Deposit Check

jshin123
Miembro

so there isn't other method to get a refund, like put it in account balance, or something?

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

Nope. Take it to your dad's bank. They shouldn't have an issue with you depositing a check with his name on it in his account. Then call your dad and have him send you the money.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta