cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

¿Qué sucede?

Miembro

Ok, I have unlimited plan of 22gb 4g speed and 15gb of hot spot.

The reason why I changed my service is because I am living in a rural area where I  cannot have cable wifi service.

I used to have satellite internet service which I cut off after a year with discontinuing fee about $300 because it is unlimited service.

But few month ago I noticed that Verizon changed their service without my consent. When I first started unlimited service, hot spot service was 10gb and after that, your priority is lower than other people who have not used their data. I had no problem with that. But now, they changed it to 15gb and 600kb afterward.  This is unacceptable! This is just a typical bait and switch.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: What's going on?

Expert

It was always maximum 600 kbps when it was 10 GB of LTE high speed hotspot data usage. Verizon Wireless wasn't originally clear on the speed, but they had called it "reduced 3G speeds" and 600 kbps is 3G speeds.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What's going on?

Expert

It was always maximum 600 kbps when it was 10 GB of LTE high speed hotspot data usage. Verizon Wireless wasn't originally clear on the speed, but they had called it "reduced 3G speeds" and 600 kbps is 3G speeds.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes