cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

What part of the bill does the employee discount apply to?

Miembro

On the More Everything Plan faq page, it says:

¿Existe algún descuento para empleados con el plan MORE Everything®?

Yes, discounts apply to monthly access on eligible plans, subject to restrictions. For more information, please call (800) 922-0204 to speak to a Customer Service Representative.

I'm trying to upgrade my phone and plan, and wanted to confirm which part of the bill is the employee discount applied to. I've asked the online sales rep, and out of the three times, I got two different answers. I think based on the above verbiage as well as the employee discount information page, the discount should be applied to the $40 smart phone access fee, but one online rep told me that it only applies to the data plan. No matter what, verizon should honor what has been written down and published. It's really confusing and frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Employee discount

On my account, my employee discount applies to the Data Access fee but not to the Line Access fee.

It's the same for More Everything and Share Everything.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

On my account, my employee discount applies to the Data Access fee but not to the Line Access fee.

It's the same for More Everything and Share Everything.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

The employee discounts only apply to plans that are $34.99  or higher.  It only with apply to the account charge it will never apply to a line charge.  Some plans don't qualify for any discounts though even if its higher then 34.99.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

Ilikemath wrote:

The employee discounts only apply to plans that are $34.99  or higher.  It only with apply to the account charge it will never apply to a line charge.  Some plans don't qualify for any discounts though even if its higher then 34.99.

wrong. On Share/More Everything plans the discount apply to the "data" portion PERIOD.

0 Likes