cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

¿Qué significa "vzw wrls apo cc vision"?

damos915
Miembro

En el resumen de mi tarjeta de crédito aparece "vzw wrls apo cc vision", ¿qué significa?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: What is vzw wrls apo cc vision

yarelim_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

damos915​, let me help you solve this mystery. Based on the information you have provided, it appears like you are being charged by ProtectCell, which is your phone's insurance that you must have acquired during point of purchase.  We also offer our own Mobile Protection,Cell Phone Smartphone Total Mobile Protection Center | Verizon Wireless, but many of our indirect agents also offer third party insurance coverage for your device.

Hope this helps.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Elementos

APO should be automatic payment option, and CC is likely credit card, but I'm unsure of the Vision portion. Do you have anything set to automatically be paid on your Verizon account?

0 Me gusta

damos915
Miembro

That should have read VZWRLSS*APOCC VISN. Does that make it easier?

Sent from my iPad

0 Me gusta

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Everything Elements said - are you on auto pay with a VISA card, perhaps?

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is a great question, damos915. We want to make sure there are no discrepancies with your charges. Do you have Prepaid or Postpaid services? Are you enrolled in AutoPay? Have you seen this charge before?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Me gusta

damos915
Miembro

These charges have appeared on my credit card statement going back to 6/16/2015. I was on AutoPay but I am not now. I noticed the charge a few months ago and have been trying to get an answer. I hadn't noticed it went back that far.

Sent from my iPad

0 Me gusta

yarelim_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

damos915​, let me help you solve this mystery. Based on the information you have provided, it appears like you are being charged by ProtectCell, which is your phone's insurance that you must have acquired during point of purchase.  We also offer our own Mobile Protection,Cell Phone Smartphone Total Mobile Protection Center | Verizon Wireless, but many of our indirect agents also offer third party insurance coverage for your device.

Hope this helps.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta