cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What is up with the internet speed?????

Miembro

Verizon, I want my money back! I went from AT&T to the "best" network but I think I just went to the WORST network. I signed up for the best Unlimited Plan. I should've just gone to T-Mobile and pay less. Can I please leave my contract???? I can't stand surfing the net or doing anything because I'm now 50 years old and I just finished loading this page so I can make this comment. 

Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What is up with the internet speed?????

Expert

Pay the remaining balance of the device payment agreements you have and switch to the carrier you want. If you want to use your current phones on the new carrier, you need to wait until you have completed 60 days of Verizon Wireless service before your phones will be SIM unlocked per the Verizon Wireless Device Unlocking Policy. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We value you as a customer and would never want to lose you! Our goal is for you to remain connected, and we're here to help with your data speed concerns. To gain clarity, do you experience slower speeds during a specific time of the day or all the time? Indoors/outdoors? Are other services affected (calls/text messages)? You mentioned you have the best Unlimited plan.

It is important to note some of our plans do have network management. I've provided a link here: http://spr.ly/66061TG5a with a list of our plans. Does this information help?

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Hello Chakia, Thank you for getting back to me with a positive message. I rely on my phone at work a lot because my work network has a tight security. I work in Sylmar, CA where the network is pretty much slow all day. I go home and am on WiFi so I don't notice the network as much. I do work in an office setting and both surfing the net and sending image messages take forever; sometimes the message wouldn't even go through. And I have the "Get More Unlimited" plan. To load a webpage takes minutes which is worse than the speed on my iPhone 7 and AT&T. I have the iPhone 11 pro max now with Verizon and the amount of time it takes for me to do anything is at least half time slower. It is very disappointing because I switched with such high expectations of Verizon. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am experiencing the same thing. I just switched from Tmobile to Verizon and I thought the network is better in my area, but I am wrong. I switched since 12.2.2019 and now my account is still having problem. We have 6 voice lines but now only 2 is in my account and because of this, I am being charged for a very high plan fees. Customer service waiting time compare to Tmobile is lot worse. Every time, I get "the volumn is higher than normal" message. EVERY TIME!!. waiting time is average 20-30 mins before I can talk to someone. Honestly, I regret the switch, but it is what it is now. 😞 

Highlighted

Miembro

Oh man. There are so many people experiencing this. Verizon has false advertisement. I switched just a month before you and it has been miserable. I have 5 lines! I wonder if all the new switches are put on the "slow speed" tier just because they can. They have already earned our business so who cares? Btw, T-Mobile is currently buying out contracts. If this doesn't resolve soon, I will make the switch...again. 

0 Likes