cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

What is the difference between the old and new unlimited plans?

ROBCAM
Miembro

Keep existing Unlimited or switch to new unlimited?  Does existing unlimited get throttled back?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Keep existing Unlimited or switch to new unlimited? Does existing unlimited get throttled back?

Weth
Líder Sénior

Legacy unlimited is never deprioritized on device or throttled when connecting through hotspot of jetpack. However, keep in mind Verizon has been sending letters to legacy unlimted users that are using a lot of data and asking them to change to the new plan or the current plan will be cancelled March 16. Depends on how much data you use and whether it is just less of a hassle to be on a current plan.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Keep existing Unlimited or switch to new unlimited? Does existing unlimited get throttled back?

Weth
Líder Sénior

Legacy unlimited is never deprioritized on device or throttled when connecting through hotspot of jetpack. However, keep in mind Verizon has been sending letters to legacy unlimted users that are using a lot of data and asking them to change to the new plan or the current plan will be cancelled March 16. Depends on how much data you use and whether it is just less of a hassle to be on a current plan.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

ROBCAM
Miembro

Thanks! I just may switch though am always skeptical of all providers hidden surprises!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Me gusta