cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

What is the cheapest way to get unlimited data?

Emme3642
Miembro

What is the cheapest way to get unlimited data?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: What is the cheapest way to get unlimited data?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Emme3642,

We want you to enjoy unlimited data on the best network.  Our Unlimited data plan pricing will vary depending on how many lines you may have.  Please view this link and reference number 3 for more details http://vz.to/2ngKO1N.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Get added to someone else's plan and have them pay for it??? I don't really understand your question.

If you want unlimited data on Verizon, the prices are as follows:

1 line with a data charge of $65 and a line access charge of $20 for a total of $85 + taxes/fees

2 or more lines with a data charge of $110 and a line access charge of $20/line + taxes/fees.

You can check other providers to see if they offer unlimited data at a cheaper price.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Emme3642,

We want you to enjoy unlimited data on the best network.  Our Unlimited data plan pricing will vary depending on how many lines you may have.  Please view this link and reference number 3 for more details http://vz.to/2ngKO1N.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta